Our actuarial consultants are experts in quantifying risk and providing advice and analysis to develop and produce innovative solutions. We can help your company increase efficiency and fill a gap in staffing needs by contributing on a seconded, per-project or outsourced basis.
We source top-tier talent and have a pool of qualified and part-qualified actuaries at various levels, giving you an unparalleled level of flexibility and control over time-sensitive and/or talent-intensive business processes.
Our actuarial consultants expertise includes:
- Life, Health and P&C (re)insurance
- Qualified and part-qualified (Fellow, Associate and non-designated)
- Reporting, Valuation, Modeling, Pricing, Reserving, Risk
- Technical expertise including IFRS17, BSCR, ERM, Solvency II, ALM, EBS, ORSA
- VBA, R, Python, SAS, SQL, AXIS, Power BI, MoSes, Model Developer (Prophet), DCS